Full-Stack Developer (OpenHexa)
Bluesquare is a fast growing technology company focusing on Global Health. Bluesquare’s goal is to build and deploy tools ensuring that global health resources are spent where it matters the most.
Bluesquare’s technologies are in use in more than 30 countries and support +60 different clients, including the World Bank, the WHO, the Global Fund to Fight HIV, TB and Malaria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, leading NGOs and consultancies.
We are a horizontal company with more than 70 team members in multiple countries. We value ownership, autonomy, flexibility, communication and teamwork.
For more information about who we are: https://bluesquarehub.com/
Bluesquare is looking for a full-stack developer to join the OpenHexa team. OpenHexa is a data integration and analysis platform that helps data scientists, data analysts and decision makers to get a better grasp of their data. The platform is fully open-source, and includes advanced features such as a data catalog, an interactive computing environment and a data pipelines system.
The OpenHexa team is composed of 5 people and mostly works remotely (Bluesquare is based in Brussels, and we meet at the office from times to times).
The tech stack of the platform revolves around Python (with Django), React (through Next.js), and PostgreSQL. We also use Kubernetes, Terraform, Airflow, and JupyterHub on a daily basis.
We are looking for a full-stack developer with a focus on frontend development, but the candidate should be comfortable with backend development as well.
Note: this is a full-time job, but both permanent (employee) and freelance candidates will be considered.
- Basic to intermediate Python skills
- Basic SQL skills
- Working knowledge of Git/Github
- A few years of experience as a web developer, or alternatively, a few side projects that demonstrate the required skills
- Comfortable with Linux
- Experience with writing unit / integration tests
We offer :
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible work hours and remote working
- Be part of a company impacting the lives of thousands of people
- Work in collaboration with a wide variety of actors within countries (Ministries, Donors, NGOs, Implementing partners, field staff, etc.)
Apply by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile and a short introduction to yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.