Webinar series : Digitizing your programs: tools and tips
Are you struggling to choose the right digital tools to monitor your program and leverage data ?
Digitizing project processes can lead to a significant improvement in data availability, timeliness, quality and consistency. However, with the array of digital solutions now available, project and M&E managers are left with a burning question: “What digital tools are best to monitor my program and leverage data for my specific needs and budget?”
And that is exactly the question we will offer an answer to in this series of webinars focused on real-life use cases. We will explore the best-in-class software and hardware solutions available. We will openly discuss their advantages, constraints, deployment requirements and costs. As we know that technology is only a means to an end, we will also discuss change management practices that will allow you to get the best organization value and impact out of your digital investments.
Join us to get answer on issues such as :
- Is DHIS2 a good platform to manage my M&E processes?
- What is the best mobile data collection tool for my specific use case?
- How can I digitize beneficiary management?
- What are the best digital tools for stock management?
- Are there efficient solutions for activity tracking – and how can it be linked to M&E?
- Which are the best and most cost-efficient solutions for data visualization?
- What are the conditions for proper digital tools deployment ?
- What is the best and most cost-efficient hardware to digitize my workflows ?
- Practical considerations to scale digital tools within your organization
- What does it take to create a data culture within your organization?
Sign up now for the first webinar in the series: “Monitoring your program with DHIS2” And stay tuned for the other webinars in this series to:
- Get a clear understanding of the digital solutions for M&E environments
- Get straightforward feedback from our pool of experts on your current challenges
- Connect with an active community involved in setting up digital tools for M&E.